RC22 PV Reference Cell
- RC22 is the first PV reference cell specifically optimized for both bifacial and monofacial PV systems.
- The ultra compact design allows easy mounting anywhere, including on the rear side of your bifacial array.
- Wide-dynamic range, ultra-low zero offset, and dual calibration at both 1000 W/m2 (STC) and 135 W/m2 (BSTC) provide accurate measurements over the full range of irradiances seen by bifacial systems.
- The RC22’s unique glass-to-edge surface design eliminates excess soiling versus conventional reference cells.
- Integrated features support multiple mounting configurations.
- Cell short-circuit current
- Cell temperature
- Measure high-accuracy solar irradiance for both monofacial and bifacial PV systems
- Characterize irradiance uniformity on the rear side of bifacial arrays
- Collect prospecting data at pre-construction sites
Need more information? See the following links:
RC22 on Bifacial Rear (Total)
RC22 Rear Clamp
RC22 on Bifacial Tracker Rear
RC22 on Mars (Total)
RC22 on Mars
RC22 Product Photo