Below we’ve collected a list of what we believe to be some of the most important industry publications on PV performance degradation in the field. Please Contact Us with any questions or comments.
- “Photovoltaic Degradation Rates—an Analytical Review.” by D. C. Jordan, and S. R. Kurtz. Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications. Vol. 21, Issue 1, pp. 12-29. 2013.
- “Comparison of PV Module Performance Before and After 11 and 20 Years of Field Exposure.” by C. E. Chamberlin, M. A. Rocheleau, M. W. Marshall, A. M. Reis, N. T. Coleman, and P. A. Lehman. In Conference Record of the 37th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference. Seattle, WA, pp. 000101–000105. 2011.
- “Degradation analysis of thin film photovoltaic modules.” by C. Radue, and E. E. van Dyk. Physica B: Condensed Matter. Vol. 404, Issue 22, pp. 4449-4451. 2009.
- “Long Term Reliability of Photovoltaic Modules.” by J. Wohlgemuth, D. Cunningham, P. Monus, J. Miller, and A. Nguyen. Conference Record of the 2006 IEEE 4th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion. Waikoloa, HI, pp. 2050–2053. 2006.
- “Degradation Analysis of Weathered Crystalline-Silicon PV Modules.” by C.R. Osterwald, A. Anderberg, S. Rummel, and L. Ottoson. Conference Record of the 29th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference. New Orleans, LA. pp. 1392-1395. 2002.
- “Commonly observed degradation in field-aged photovoltaic modules.” by M. A. Quintana, D. L. King, T. J. McMahon, and C. R. Osterwald. Conference Record of the 29th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference. New Orleans, LA. pp. 1436-1439. 2002.
- “Photovoltaic Module Performance and Durability Following Long-term Field Exposure.” by D. L. King, M. A. Quintana, J. A. Kratochvil, D. E. Ellibee, and B. R. Hansen. Conference Record of the National center for photovoltaics (NCPV) 15th program review meeting. Denver, CO. pp. 565–571. 1999.